HELLO, THE NEW CW NETWORK

I created this Answer Guy character for the CW's network launch campaign. My creative directors were Anthony Armenise and Chris Donovan @ the CW.

Our objective: to beam up Tyra Banks from the dying planet UPN.  To successfully rebrand & relaunch America's Next Top Model to become the CW's new flagship reality franchise.

Mission accomplished.

Click to play my TV on the Radio spot

(phone rings, he picks it up)

ANSWER GUY:
Hello, the new CW television network!

CRAZED FEMALE FAN:
I can't find Top Model anywhere! I need my Tyra time! You've got to help me!!

ANSWER GUY:
Okay yes I can help you. America's Next Top Model comes to the new CW television network in a special two-hour premiere...

CRAZED FEMALE FAN:
Oh, yay!!! Thank goodness.

ANSWER GUY:
And that airs this Wednesday.

CRAZED FEMALE FAN:
Oh thank you! Thank you!

ANSWER GUY:
You're welcome.

(phone rings he picks it up)

ANSWER GUY:
CW Network...

YOUNG DUDE FAN:
Yeah so what are the new Top Model girls like?

ANSWER GUY:
Well let's see, there's a rocker, a stripper, oh and the twins.

YOUNG DUDE FAN:
Dude, did you say twins?!?

ANSWER GUY:
Yeah man, can you say identical six-foot-tall gorgeous twin sisters?

(phone rings he picks it up)

TYRA BANKS:
This is my favorite part of Top Model!

ANSWER GUY:
Hey, Tyra Banks, what part is that?

TYRA BANKS:
Meeting the new girls every season this is what I live for!

ANSWER GUY TAG:
The two-hour season premiere of America's Next Top Model! Wednesday, on the new CW television network!